I can’t believe it’s already my 100th post!!!! I can’t believe it!
Wait. I think I said that already.
Anyway, I am humbled and honored that I am still around to blog about simple living, loving life, and our good Lord Jesus Christ.
Tonight, for my 100th post, I want to share a fun site that my mother-in-law introduced me to. Thanks, mom-in-law!
For tonight’s Simple Supper, I made Panko Parmesan Chicken Tenders. I found it in their simple living section.
To check out cozi.com and see their pretty pic of the tenders, please click below.
non-stick cooking spray
1 large egg
½ cup Panko bread crumbs
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
dried parsley flakes
1 package chicken tenders (sliced, boneless chicken breasts or tenders)
optional: honey for dipping
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 25 min | Servings: 4
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Spray a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Beat egg in a shallow dish.
4. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and salt in another shallow dish.
5. Dredge chicken tenders in egg, then in bread crumb mixture to coat.
6. Arrange tenders on broiler pan and bake 20-30 minutes.
7. Serve with honey for dipping, if desired.
Wow. 100 posts. Already. God is good.
May you enjoy this Simple Supper recipes and enjoy the good things God is bringing your way.
~Bohemian Christian Chelle